Remodelling & Pool Renovation. Deep-End Pools are a full-service pool re-construction and maintenance pool company, servicing Paarl, Franschhoek and the surrounding Cape Winelands Areas. We refurbish both Fibreglass and Marblelite Pools and provide expert advice on all your swimming pool requirements.
Deep-End Pools specialised in commercial and residential pool renovation, resurfacing, and remodeling. We offer prompt quotations and offer a once off cleaning services with rental water storage tanks and portable cleaning systems, saving you up to 95% of your pool water. We also repair and maintain Pump, Filter & Salt Chlorinators and install and repair LED lights.
CLIENTS SWIMMING POOL REQUIREMENTS CONSISTED OF:
- The finish of the fiberglass had worn and was damaged from continued mismanagement of the pool water chemistry, (the water being too acidic for an prolonged period of time).
- Deep-End Pools refurbished the pool with a new fiberglass and a new top coat.
- When re-plastering a Marblite pool, Deep-End Pools chip and stibble, we add a pre-Marblite coat to prevent the concrete showing. We then later layer the surface area thicker to promote a longer lifespan.
- The pool is now on maintenance with us to control the pool chemistry.
- Pool Size: 12 x 5.5 meters.
- Pool Depth: 1.5 meters.
PROJECT TIME FRAME:
This large swimming pool repair took approximately 4 days to complete. A further 2 days were required to refill the pool and balance the chemicals of the swimming pool.
CURING PROCESS: Swimming pool Fibreglass lining needs to cure for at least 7 days before filling the swimming pool with water, this provides time for proper chemical reaction and bonding of resin fibres.
AREAS DEEP-END POOLS SERVICE:
► Paarl, Franschhoek, Wellington, Boland and Winelands areas.